Monday, June 27, 2011

Introduction

All of my life I have collected quotes and thoughts of others. Eventually, I started writing my own down along with some poetry. This was the start of my folder that I named  "Thoughts to Ponder". I have never claimed to be a writer. I was born and raised in the Appalachia, we have our own language there. Although I was educated in the English language, the Appalachian slang comes through in my writing. (smile) This blog was created mostly for my own pleasure but if you do happen across it, I hope you get some pleasure from reading it. The majority of the posts, along with the errors are made by me and I retain the rights to all of them. If anything that I post is not mine and I know the author of it I will always post credit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment